Some notes on the conversion:
My coding style was far less consistent back then and that makes it harder to read the code. In this first pass I’ve made one-line summaries of the code as I’ve ported them and my style back then has made some programs a bit unscrutible.
Indenting varied so following program flow is a bit harder. Pascal is not case-sensitive and my capitalisation varied which makes it hard to find variables and include files. Even things like a space after commas and consistent spacing around operators would have been nice.
DOS conversions go beyond linefeeds. I used the upper part of the DOS characters for various ascii art reasons. Specifically I was using code page 437 (news to me) and that needed to be converted as well. Files that looked fine in dosbox looked like garbage on Linux.